Storyboard



I am a proud advocate of Canva, i use it for EVERYTHING, and today i discovered they have storyboard templates!! I mean of course they do, they have everything and its FREE. I made a draft storyboard to start getting my ideas out of my imagination.
  1. On the first scene I want a drone shot of the train station as an establishing shot, and also for the title of the film.(still thinking about that one) faint modern music can be heard (maybe Farmacos, have to ask for permission)
  2. I want a close up of feet walking and people waiting for the train. Man starts reciting poem (voiceover)
  3. We can see the owner of the voice, he has headphones on and takes them off as he arrives to wait and sees something going on next to him (music stops, voiceover continues)
  4. Classical ballet music can be heard and the feet of the dancer can be seen as she dances to the melody
  5. She moves along the station (long take medium shot following her) as she gets into the dance more and more (passionate).
st!



No comments:

Post a Comment