Busy, Busy, Busy

Today, my partner Mateo and me talked about our schedule for the following weeks to set the dates we will shoot, talk about the process, edit, etc.

To make it easier, we created a Google Calendar , where we can create events and reminders of our due dates and our conflicts. I use this google gadget on a daily so i thought it would be the most effective way to keep us organized and make sure we have everything planned out on time.

We decided to shoot Sunday, March 17th, because is the day we both can. Weekends are better for both of us since I have track practice every weekday, an Mateo works almost every weekend but this one he is available. We are planning on starting early in the morning so that we can shoot everything in one day, at least the train station scene, so that the lighting and such stay the same. I plan on calling both train stations (Hollywood and Miami) next week to make sure we can record there, and see if we need permission.
I also have to contact James Guarasci from BECON, he offers equipment for Broward students. I have borrowed the equipment before for another project and it is AMAZING, so hopefully he has equipment available for that date. Last time I used the SONY A7III and it worked great, so I'll probably ask for that one again. I need to ask for lighting equipment too, so that if the light is not good we can fix it. 
                                Image result for sony a7iiiImage result for lighting equipment for video
We also have to think about who will our actors, and if they can that date, so it is safe to say that that date is subject to change. If anything we have spring break to work on it, so it should be fine. We just don't want to leave everything last minute and end up rushing to finish.

Going back to the actors, we want to ask someone from theater and our Spanish friend to do the voice over. I just feel like they will bring our idea to life better. Hopefully our schedules sync!
st!

No comments:

Post a Comment