I FOUND HER !!!!!

I have AMAZING news, I have found our gal!!!!! She is PERFECT for the role, AND she said yes to doing it.

She was a ballet dancer and she is exactly like our character. However, she can only film Sunday after 2pm, so hopefully we will have enough time to finish, we should since they changed the time because of daylight savings, and sundown is later now. If anything, we can finish during spring break. ALSO, our guy might look too young next to her since she is a senior and he is a junior, we'll have to see, if not we have a back up guy, BUT he is not Spanish so we would still use the other guy for the voice over.

I also rented the equipment from  BECON-T and will be picking up the camera next Friday. I'm so excited to use it again. I will also have lighting equipment and a mic for the voiceover. 

Sadly, the drone I was going to borrow from a friend is not available for Sunday, so we will have to do that another day, but we will have it. Just in case though, we will still do an establishing shot with the camera. 

I still have to call the train station to see if we can record there, and I messaged Farmacos to ask about the song but they haven't answered :( will update on that.
Preparations for the big day are coming nicely, hopefully everything works out.
St!

No comments:

Post a Comment