Ladies and Gentlemen we got him



We got him!!! I have my actor set, for sure, definite. He is my actress's friend and I think he'll do a great job. He doesn't have any shirt like the one I'm looking for so we have to go shopping.


We also called the Miami Dade transit and they said we can record at the Bayfront park station, as long as we stayed off the tracks. So we will be heading there Sunday, and not the Hollywood one. 

AND we got permission from Farmacos to use Siempre Tu in our video!! I was so nervous they weren't going to answer, and I was going to have to change my whole idea, but after multiple attempts, and dms, and comments, they did!!!
Translation: Hellooo thank you for writing to us and for the kind words :) if its for school its okay. I believe there wouldn't be a problem. Let me know how it goes :) hugs. Diego.

Everything is coming together, I'm so excited for Sunday! 
st!

No comments:

Post a Comment