Here we go again....



ISN'T it exciting? It is a new year!!! And I am so excited for this project. This year I am taking AICE Media studies A level, and the class has been all sorts of amazing. I feel like I have grown as a creator so much since the last time I was here. From looking back at my portfolio and noticing improvements that could be made, to creating new things. I have gotten more into film photography, and have also watched tons of films from which I'll be drawing inspiration from. We are in for a wild one and it should be fun. I'm excited and feel like this project will really push me and throw me outside my little comfort zone. 
I feel like in A level we are way more comfortable in sharing our ideas and opinions. I have learned so much from my extremely talented peers, and look forward to see what they create in this last few months. This class is also more focused and detailed, so we develop a more centralized focus on our craft, and create or specialize our own style.  
I have a camera now!!!! So I will hopefully be able to create content in a more regular basis. However, I am still planning on renting the equipment from BECON-TV, since theirs is way better. My partner in this project will be Jonathan Caseverde, and we chose to do the short film. We have a starting idea that I'll expand on on future posts, but I think we will probably change it. We will see. Expect more gifs and pretty colors. For now ....
st!

No comments:

Post a Comment