SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

BLEED out the inspiration.
So of course I had to get inspired by the king of kings, the father of color grading, aesthetic, mise en scene, creativity, the ONE, the ONLY, Mr. Wes Anderson.
I want my shots to be perfectly symmetrical. Th character will most of the time be in the center.
I also want the scenes to be very awkward. She'll be leaving abruptly, and the characters are always going to just be there, looking at her when she gets places. They are all going to have that odd vibe except her. Kind of contrasting her and her dilemma and the rest.



For the friend scene and the guidance counselor scene, I want to use these scenes from Grand Budapest Hotel as inspo. I want everyone to be in the shot for at least one exchange of dialogue.

For the bathroom scene, I want to use something like the bathroom scenes from The Royal Tenenbaums. I want the camera to be where the mirror is supposed to, and the girl to dance really awkwardly to it. Kind of wanting to let go, and give in to the music but not doing it. Taking a little from the final scene of Jojo Rabbit, by the amazing Taika Waititi



For clothing, I want each of my characters to have something that characterizes them. Even though we are just going to see them once, except for the protagonist, I want each and every one to have something different. The protagonist will have her anklet, and really heavy black eyeliner. The rest are still in the making, but I'm waiting to go thrift shopping to get inspired. Here are some characters that have the vibe I'm going for with the main character.







st!

No comments:

Post a Comment