Let the music draw in your head

SO, I went to a concert!! It was amazing. It was for local bands and they were all SO good. I was in search of a song that I could use for the bathroom scene, and I was at the perfect place. Last year, I asked a small Chilean band to use the awesome tune, and they accepted, so I have no doubt I can do the same this year. The show was composed of four local bands, all of them played original content and covers. The first one was called Greyt Adventure, and they had kind of a 70s vibe. The second one was called The Carmics, which was more of a rocky cage the elephant style. The third was more of a folky rock, and the fourth one was called We are the Boas, and was very indie rock. 

There was one moment were I knew I had heard the perfect song. I knew it had to be a song that was strong, that started intensely, that was danceable, and it had to be Rock. I filmed all the bits that made me visualize the scene. 

So the song I liked the most was 'Self Control' by The Carmics. I Dm'd them so we are currently waiting for the response so we will see 
st!

No comments:

Post a Comment