What's the beginning of Zombieland again?

PROFUSELY worried. 
It feels like the beginning of an apocalyptic film. There is so much chaos and panic. It is completely worldwide now. It's affecting everyone. I have no idea what to believe. It seems as if we don't know everything. Why are countries panicking so much if it's just an intense flu for the majority? The economy is going downhill everywhere. Non developed or developing countries are going to struggle immensely. It's so odd. People are still acting normal in Florida. 
They canceled school. The closed all Broward schools entities. BECON TV is closed, so no equipment. My guidance counselor actress is pregnant so she is self quarantining, as well as the two kids that were supposed to act and the friends. I haven't asked my actress because I'm scared of the answer. I'm not even sure I'm allowed outside. Obviously my project is not the priority here. I don't know what I'm going to do. I could just use my camera, and buy extra stuff from Amazon, but where or better yet what am I going to film? 
I'm afraid I'm going to have to change my whole story. I was going to post my case study and screenplay but now it just feels silly and naive. I'm going to wait a little to see where things go. It doesn't look like they are going to get any better. Maybe I can make a film about my cabin fever in the self-quarantine. Looks like we're back to square one. Sadly. 
Everything is uncertain right now, are we even going to take exams? are we having graduation? are we going back to school? am I starting college when I'm supposed to? Is the global economy going to crash? How many people actually have corona if there is no testing being distributed to everyone? What's going to happen? 

the world is ending xx stay safe everyone, don't be selfish, and wash your HANDS!

st :(

No comments:

Post a Comment