Can you hear that?

For sound we have decided on doing several things:

  1. Business Podcast: the guy is going to be listening to a business podcast that me and my partner Mateo are recording next week. We still have to work on the script, but we probably will have the mic from BECON TV.  Examples for inspiration: Start up, How I built this, The Pitch.
  2. City: we decided we simultaneously want diagetic sounds of the city that I will record Monday. We want honks, car, etc. If I can't find it when I go, we will have to look in the sound effect library our teacher recommended.
  3. Poem: We already have the guy that will do the voice for the poem, however, we are on spring break and we have to make sure our schedules don't have conflicts to record one day. The poem also has to be finalized.
  4. Music: We also have the song  that starts as soon as he is approaching the train station. I have to see how I'm going to edit it so that it sounds faint and when he removes his headphones the podcast stops and he listens to the song clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment