IM GOING INSANE

GOT no sanity left.

While I gotta say this time to myself has been extremely nice I'm terrified of what's to come. It feels like time has stopped. Everything is so weird. I don't think anything will ever be the same after this. It's so crazy. The fact that we're not on official lockdown yet is also so frustrating because people are still going out and not helping to the spread, not flattening the curve and IT'S SO FRUSTRATING. I do not understand how people can be so ignorant and selfish! I've come to terms with the fact that this will go on for a while. But i don't know, it is just so odd. And the fact that is global makes it so much scarier.
In this times of uncertainty, I'm reminded of why I wanted to do my project in the first place. This feelings are not new to me. This not knowing is not new to me. This lockdown strangely is not something I haven't gone through before in Venezuela. No toilet paper and people going crazy is not new to me. Empty supermarkets are not new to me. What is new to me is this hysteria, that is not there yet but is palpable. I can see the snowball rolling, I can see that everything is going to go to shit soon, and we all know it, we're just awaiting the inevitable I guess.

st!

No comments:

Post a Comment