Cabin Fever

EVERYTHING is fine, it's not like I don't stay home only watching movies all the time anyways. I don't have cabin fever.

However!, I've been thinking, and doing my story in this circumstance, while it feels fitting because of the subject matter, I feel like I wouldn't be able to give it the justice it deserves, and THAT would make me go mad.

So, I've been trying to figure out how I could make it work. My cousin has a bunch of equipment he's going to let me borrow so that's that. I no longer have the trial for final cut, and purchasing right now seems dumb, since I'll be going to college in a few months where it's literally free. So, I decided to put my subscription to use and learn how to use Premiere now that I've got time. Will update on that! But the story is what I can't quite figure out. Yea I'll probably act in it, but what about every other character? I thought about playing all of them myself, the film being experimental and all, but that would take an incredulous amount of time, and editing, something I don't think I can do with the due date so close. I thought about making it all her, no other people, like you could HEAR them but not see them, but that would maybe make it boring. I though about doing a cabin fever story, but I feel like everyone is going to do that. I thought about making a film about a girl, breaking the fourth wall, figuring out if she should text a boy, and for some reason thought of this meme:

But nothing feeeeels riiiiight, at this point I'm just wishful thinking that everything is going to go normal soon and i'll be able to do my original story, which I know realize is HIGHLY unlikely. But I'm giving it until next week. After that I might start writing another script.

st!

No comments:

Post a Comment