What to wear what to wear......

I am finally going to shoot Saturday!!!
Since I can't go thrift shopping I was super worried about what I was going to do about the clothes, so I decided to do this mood board to see if me and my friends could come up with the clothes from our stuff.
I wanted to go with a modern eccentric look for each, to reflect teenagers today. I also wanted to contrast the laid back styles of the friends with the sweeter more put together style of the protagonist. I also decided that I wanted the friends to be smokers. As a metaphor to the irresponsibility behavior they have, that she does not partake in with them, they are more careless and irresponsible with their lives and their choices altogether, and since the scene is pretty short I thought it was a good way to use the cigarettes as symbolism.
I drew the styles from shows like Euphoria, because it was a show that was very good at giving each character an individual unique style. I wanted to make sure they were individual and exaggerated, also a little like Wes.
I'm super excited to see what we and my friends can come up with for the wardrobes!
st!

No comments:

Post a Comment