LOCATION NATION

NEED to find the perfect spot!

I recently moved from my house ahead of schedule because of Corona. I was supposed to be moving this coming week, and being done with filming by then too. So, all the locations I was going to use for the home scenes, was supposed to be around my old neighbourhood, and since I was unfamiliar with what was surrounding me, and also I was pretty freaking bored, I got on my bike, grabbed the camera, and started shooting the spots I liked.





















I found some pretty good places to shoot at and I'm pretty excited, but I still have a lot to figure out before shooting. The city might go into lockdown soon so I have to get to work. I also have to make the changes of the what to do about the kid scenes, who to use for the friend soon and consider my friends parents might have changed their mind about them going out, and also the guidance counselor thing.
I'm thinking of using an email and my house for the guidance counselor thing, that while it isn't ideal, it will have to make due. For the kids, I'm thinking of using the same character getting stuck in the merry go round or maybe an object instead of the kid, and for the other kid and the hula hoop, having the character get distracted herself. Again not as dramatic or cool how I wanted but it will have to do.
st!

No comments:

Post a Comment