Thought bubbles that vanish instantly

THEY don't know whats coming.

I have been working on my outline to finalize my idea and reach my finalized one to be able to start thinking about other aspects.
 here's the link to what I have so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JRvOf2B0PxY2Z3Msie9m3k3Wnii63MbrveV54Pijxy0/edit?usp=sharing


I decided to use the biking scenes as transition scenes throughout the film. The film will be carried through the shots, rather than the content or dialogue  really. I decided to start the color grading really blue and warm it up throughout until it is almost purely red to symbolize her exploding and letting go. She will be pretty much emotionless until the very end where she finally lets everything that has bottle up go. I think I'm either going to go the really choppy editing and hand held route, or the extremely perfect and symmetrical but still choppy route, kinda like Wes Anderson.

I'm just missing one scene. The climax of the story. I'm still thinking on it but it's all coming together. I'll start storyboarding soon to later do the screen play after, since it'll all be about the shots and their composition. The mise en scene is going to have to be on point. I also spoke to my cousin who produces music about him creating a track for my film, or rather many, that go to the storyline. I have to send him sample tracks and the storyboard ASAP, but he says he needs about three days to get it done, he just needs a draft from the content, that's still a long way from now but still. Everything is starting to catch up to me and I need to get it together pretty soon because I feel super behind. But it's okay. As long as I still shoot and edit in spring break, which is in a week basically, it'll all be according to schedule.
I will be posting the storyboard and screen play next week, as well as the last case study of coming of age films.
st!


No comments:

Post a Comment