NAME IT NOW!

WHAT a dilemma!
So since I kind of changed the concept of my film, I wanted to have a title, that was as experimental, interesting and vague, as my film. So I started googling many things that could possibly tranmit the message I wanted to give.
These are what I came up with:

Pero si yo bailo con la luna 
CĂ­clico
Rompe 
Lunero 
Impotencia 
happiness= expectation/ reality 
impotente 
impotence 
impotence of the state 
impotence of the cycles 
always starting 

None of them felt right though. It wasn't until I started talking about it with my friend that it all came to me: 

The Price of the moon or El Costo de la Luna. 

It's so poetic, so me, so my film. 

It is vague, but deep and metaphorical. It notes the criticism of wanting to get things we may never get, and the feeling of not being able to get there. It is Perfect and I'm so excited. 


st!

No comments:

Post a Comment