Speak To the Universe

AND the universe shall answer 

I was having a LOT of trouble shooting by myself with no tripod, but thankfully an angel from heaven came down and helped me out. My friend answered a poll I put on my instagram to let me know she had one I could borrow. 
And that is all I needed to start shooting the bike scenes!
I forced my dad to come outside and help me out. 
First I did the mailbox scenes, which were a bit of a struggle, because they were a little out of focus, but we figured it out :

Then I did different angles, and the calendar scene in my kitchen. And then it was time. The moment I had been dreading. How was I going to get the bike shot?
after MANY failed attempts:

We figured it was best if my dad got in the car and shot from there, and then I cropped it while I edited. We took some shots like that, and then we went on different locations while he chased me around my neighbourhood and nearby. I realized I might be missing some, but I'll try to work with what I have to avoid reshooting. The sunset was ugly that day so we didn't do the screaming scene just yet. 
Here is some of what we shot: 


st!

No comments:

Post a Comment