B-ROOOLL

TO shoot more or to shoot less.

I've been going on a lot of bike rides lately, and I realized symbolism is always there if you look for it. When shooting my scene in my room, I carefully place circles all around. Circular candles, art, earrings, ponytails, lights, drawings, etc. I also got the hula hoop that was supposed to be in the friend scene so I played with it. I also wanted to give a little more insight into who the character is and how she's like, because rooms tend to be incredibly personal.






I realized in all my projects I ALWAYS need more b-roll, so whenever I see something that reminds me of my film I've been shooting it, here are a few: 







I feel like I'm so behind, but this week I should be over with everything. I HAVE to, there's no choice after all. My schedule this week consists of: 
 -shooting Monday and Tuesday
-Website and postcard Wednesday 
-Editing Thursday-Sunday 
This way I can dedicate all next week to the CCR and the final touches. It should all go according to plan. My parents are ready for there scene, and on terms of the guidance counselor scene, my cousin is perfect for it! And she just came home, so we will see if it is possible for her to shoot with me, since she's been to three airports recently and it could be a little risky, and I don't want to put anyone in danger. If anything I'll convey it through video call or email. We shall see. 
st!


No comments:

Post a Comment