Groupie mentality

SPACE is filled ladies and gents. The song is claimed. The band has answered.

I was chilling going through ~instagram~ when I casually see I have a notification, as I check I see this:

Apart from our clearly messed up sleeping schedules depicted by all hours shown in that screenshot, you can also appreciate the precious YES they gave me for allowing me to use their precious song. We have done it, and we're ready to go. Not going to lie this kind of the most fun scene, so it is no longer optional, it is officially one of my faves, and it was very fun to shoot, crazy, but fun.

After receiving this message I felt inspired to do the room scene at once, so I got ready and recorded myself acting crazy:


It was Incredibly hard to record myself with no tripod, no camera movement, and no way of knowing if I was in the frame or in focus. There's many vids of 4 minutes of footage of just a blur. It happened so often that I might just use it, heck it's supposed to be experimental right?

I drew inspiration from this scene of Money Heist, but I'm not sure I captured it so I might reshoot.

I liked how she seems disconnected from her emotions, and follows the rhythm of the music and is trying to deal with her emotions differently. She wants to not deal with them while dancing, and even though she is clearly sad, she tries to enjoy herself. She crumbles as the song progresses and she drinks more. My character won't be drinking, but I want the same disconnection from the emotions to be present. 


st!

No comments:

Post a Comment